Outstanding Engineering and Maintenance services !
PGEL is one of the world’s best engineering firm. We assist our clients with their association’s most basic to safety critical equipment
A Leading Engineering Firm in The Industry
Pritaz Global Energy Limited P-GEL is a 100% Nigerian firm established to serve the oil and gas companies by providing timely, high quality and cost-effective offshore Maintenance and Lifting inspection services.
P-GEL provides means for the management of customer’s Lifting equipment and appliances for Inspection, maintenance and inventory control.
We offer a wide range of Quality services to our clients in the following areas and more
Lifting Equipment Inspection
We Specialize in the inspection of Lifting equipment to help maintain the standard and integrity of the Lifting equipment.
We provide ship bunker fuel inspection testing and inspection services to help ensure the quality and quantity of delivered fuels during bunkering
Welding and Fabrication
Following Client Specifications, we design and fabricate equipment, following industry standards and methods.
Surface Protection & Corrosion Control
We offer surface protection and corrosion control services ranging from Pressure Blasting to surface coating, with our competent workforce, IRATA certified
Non Destructive Testing
We have been providing NDT services for our clients for several years, with the expertise of our experienced staff. With levels in ASNT certification.
Rope Access Services
PGEL has a team of well trained and highly experienced IRATA rope-access technicians who assist in a variety of situations. Our rope-access team can be deployed all over the world, for onshore as well as offshore projects.
View all our Services
Why We Are Your Best Choice
Safety First and Always..
At P-GEL, we are well aware of the Global Economic challenges and we are ready to provide the best services at very moderate prices. Thus we are constantly seeking ways to eliminate unnecessary costs thereby letting us deliver high-Quality services at cost-effective rates.
When handling any job, we are open to negotiations with regards to cost thus benefiting both parties.
Our Happy Clients
We bring to the table win-win strategies to help our clients meet their goals by providing pristine services with the use of our state-of-the-art equipment, processes and procedures
At PGEL Customer satisfaction is our greatest priority and thus we treat all our Clients jobs with utmost importance. From our Statistics of client feedback and testimonials. We can beat our hands on our chest with pride of the positive feedback amounting to over 95%. We are not relenting to meet up with the remaining 5% ,
We offer services in the following areas
- Lifting equipment & lifting gears inspection services
- Bunker survey/inspections of life saving equipment/apparatus
- Welding and fabrication
- Surface protection/corrosion control services
- NDT (eddy current, ut, mt, vt, pt) services
- Advanced inspection solutions
- Tank inspection and calibration services
- Bha/tubular goods and services
- Instrumentation/calibration services/pressure testing
- Electrical designs, installations, maintenance and inspection
- Rope access services
- Corrosion control/coating/painting
- Training and certification services
- HVAC, installation, repair and general maintenance of cold room
Solid works/autocad/engineering drawings and designs
- Ressure Vessel Inspection & Certification e.g. Pressure test of pressure pipe lines & pressure equipment, Calibration & repairs of pressure measuring instruments/ devices—gauges, relieve valves chart recorders & oilfield electronics. Customized in-house training.
- Sales, Rapair, Rentals of pressure test pumps, Air compressors, Pressure Valve
- Supply of pressure seals like O-rings & wire line accessories
Water borehole drilling
- Well Head Maintenance
- Sales of Elmar Spares & Well Head Equipment repairs/services.
Yes of course!
We have qualified and experienced manpower workforce that are ready to deliver any job in any foreign country and also overcome any challenges they will face along the line. This is usually mitigated through proper planning and also through constant monitoring of lone or distant workers. Our staff are also equipped with every required training to help them excel in their duties.
Customer Relations you can always count on.
Contact us Today !
Engineering Services at it's Peak
A leading Engineering servicing company. poised with the task of providing quality services to her clients.